Enter the Scafell Sky Race™ 2018
Entries open on the 1st October 2017 at 08:00
Entries close Friday 15th June 2018.
For this you will get the following:
- Professionally planned event;
- Fully marked course;
- Professional Safety Officer and team;
- 9 manned checkpoints, high level, low level and one supplied with food and water at the most iconic pub in the heart of the English Lake Distirct;
- Electronic timing and safety checkpoints provided by SI Entries;
- Open Tracking GPS Trackers for safety and competitor viewing;
- A highly experienced and professional events team;
- One supplied feed station;
- A race tattoo to keep tabs on your progress;
- Post-race meal - vegetarian/coeliac or carnivore;
- A great day out in the mountains;
- Hard to earn adrenaline and endorphins;
- All race finishers will receive a bottle of Cowmire Hall Cider, hand picked apples from ancient orchards of Cumbria and lovingly made in to a premium cider blend.
- Mountain Run Events Buff's, these will be available at the point of entry within the SI System and will be extremely smart. A must have at only £5.
- You will also get the option to purchase a Cow Bell for £5, so your supporters can ring-a-ding you all around the course.
- You can purchase a hot meal for the Saturday evening registration for the price of £10, this will include a hot meat or vegan meal, a cake and a drink. *This will be available between the opening times of the registration.
- You can add a massage for after the race by KW Bodyworks, the great masseuses who looked after all the finishers last year. The cost is £10 per massage and 2% of the sales will be donated to Ambleside MRT - donation by Mountain Run Events.