Enter The Lakes Sky Ultra™ 2018
Entries will open on the 1st November 2017 at 08:00
Enter below: 1st November 2017, entries opening soon....
Entries close Friday 15th June 2018.
For this you will get the following:
- Professionally planned event;
- Fully marked course;
- Professional Safety Officer and team;
- 9 manned checkpoints, high level, low level and one supplied with food and water at the most iconic pub in the heart of the English Lake Distirct;
- Electronic timing and safety checkpoints provided by SI Entries;
- Open Tracking GPS Trackers for safety and competitor viewing;
- A highly experienced and professional events team;
- One supplied feed station;
- A race tattoo to keep tabs on your progress;
- Post-race meal - vegetarian/coeliac or carnivore;
- A great day out in the mountains;
- Hard to earn adrenaline and endorphins;
- All race finishers will receive a bottle of Cowmire Hall Cider, hand picked apples from ancient orchards of Cumbria and lovingly made in to a premium cider blend.
- Lakes Sky Race Buff's, these will be available at the point of entry within the SI System and will be extremely smart. A must have at only £6.
- You will also get the option to purchase a Cow Bell for £6, so your supporters can ring-a-ding you all around the course.
- You can purchase a hot meal for the Saturday evening registration for the price of £10, this will include a hot meat or vegan meal, a cake and a drink. *This will be available between the opening times of the registration.
- You can add a massage for after the race by KW Bodyworks, the great masseuses who looked after all the finishers last year. The cost is £15 per massage and 2% of the sales will be donated to Ambleside MRT - donation by Mountain Run Events.
Please ensure you have read the Competitor Experience, the Safety and the Race Rules and Declaration pages before entering. These feature important safety announcements. Click on the SI Entries tab below and enter as normal. However, no payment will be taken until we have confirmed your entry, at which point we will ask you to return to SI Entries in order to finish your entry.